Don story

It was my first time having sex so I was a bit nervous.

I slip on my condom and start working my way.
It turns out there was some air in the condom and due to the pressure it exploded in her vagina!

Imagine it like this:

Oooh!
Aaah!
Eeeh!
*moan*
I'm coming!!
Ugh!
BANG!!!!

God that was embarrassing, I thought I had blown my penis into bits!

Another big
After receiving a very firm promise of a visit from a young lady that I had been pursuing for several weeks, (her words left no misunderstanding what she expected when she arrived at my appartment).

I rushed home after work, quickly put a bottle of good wine to chill, then showered. As I was about to leave the bathroom to bell rang, I glanced at my watch and saw that it was almost 5 minutes early for her arrival, and since I beleived that she was as anxious as I, I went to the door nude, throwing to door wide I cried out,"WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU!!".









0 comments:

Post a Comment